Monday, August 23, 2010

Back To School 2010-2011

Hey there! Wow...only 2 days until school is back in session! Boy, did that summer just fly by?!

First, I would like to welcome Kyle and Patrick to the sixth grade class! It is going to be an amazing year!

I am going to do my best by posting weekly this year! I am going to try to post weekly assignments so that you will know what is going on during the week and when upcoming due dates will be happening!

Fifth and sixth graders will be doing science fair again this year. We will be having our second annual science fair in January! We will begin picking projects around the second week of September. Start thinking now! It is going to be so much fun!!!

I will post more tomorrow! Have a great day!

Mrs. Burton

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers